Sunday, October 5, 2014

White Bird in Blizzard

People say it is a Gone Mom. lol. But it really is. I like Eva Green, and in my opinion Shailene is extremely talented. As usual, i got very excited every time my favorites have new movie. So I got excited when i found this movie. But once again I was kinda disappointed. The story remind of me life time movie. I don't like the slow story and characters. but I do like how they build the story and characters. confusing right?

Shailene nonce again she is the next big thing in Hollywood. She proves it that she is not only sugar sweet, naive, or even just someone's love interest. To me, the film's main thing worth praising is that it gives you the impression that Woodley could very well transition into more adult roles, and not just be stuck playing a teenager for as long as it is believable.

Eva Green is magnificent as usual. it looks like she really brings the best of every characters. But the story is too boring. It looks like every people in Hollywood can get cast in this film. The other characters other than Eva characters are pretty basic,. But  Shailene can bring her character to be more interesting and all

The story is not bad, it;s just really weird and irrational. Just like those life time movies. But I would ask you to watch this movie just because Shai and Eva are amazing in it. 

My rating : 6.5/10
IMDB  : 6.7/10
Metacrtics : 51/100
Rotten Tomatoes : 71%

No comments:

Post a Comment