Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Expendables 3 (2014)


Remember the greatness of 80's action movies? yeah don't expected that. But, if you watch it, sit, and enjoy it you will like The Expendable series just the way they are. Those oldies are still goodies, and the still can kick ass. This last Expendables series is  my favorite of the them all. I watched this because my dad asked us. He loved those old men. He still likes his actors of his decade. This movie was starred by almost those 80's and 90's bad ass movie stars. With the faces of some young actor who really want to be the next big thing. My biggest problem with this movie is not how boring or whatever it is. The problem is they have too many people in this movie, and we can't focused on anyone, week fight scenes, and Jet Li doesn't even fight. ughhh... 

The first 20 minutes of the movie is boring, same story, same old, same old. But then the new casts come and make a little bit different. This movie has great trailer anyway, that's why I will never lose hope on The Expendables series. I'm not the big fan of the action movies to be honest. Hey, I'm a woman. The story is bland. But great action. This is not supposed to be PG-13. But in my theater they have it as D (or adult)

Oh and anyway this movie is all about Stallone, they just name dropped all of the other greatest action stars. Anyway if you want a great action movie with no serious plot this movie is totally for you, but if you expected story. Just don;t go. this is not a bad or amazing movie. But definitely good. They have really cheap CGI tho. I expected a story when I watched this, that's why I'm disappointed. they have good humor and they have new casts and some are not important to be honest. 


If you haven't watched this, just watch this movie for what it is. Don't expected too much. but I', sure you have learned about it from the last two movies. They have great action and humor. But seriously, not so much with story even thought I think the story of this movie is the most interesting of all. SO yeah

My Rating : 6.5/10
IMDB : 6.3/10
Metacritics : 35/100
Rotten Tomatoes : 41%

No comments:

Post a Comment