Saturday, August 9, 2014

Summer Hair Accessories

I haven't posted in very long time. i know, but I just had a short holiday with my family. I'm confused on what I might to post. but i'm going to post about my hair accessories for this holiday. And it's amazing, I use to have a short hair. Medium short hair, that's kinda my style, I don't think I will look good with long hair because I have this weird round kinda square face, I have the same structure as Emma Stone (she is a lot prettier!!!), and I have never seen her with very long hair. And I do the same thing as her.


Okay, back to the topic, this summer in my city, in my country has been pretty HOT. It's Indonesia. It's very hot. And if you have long hair you always need a hair tie everywhere, or even two, or maybe even three. I mean I don't have long hair but I still bring hair tie and head band even hair clip everywhere, it's very hot here.




And for this summer I have tried to make my own hair accessories. And it's amazing. and I love it, pastel colors and all. Let's check it


That's the hair accessorizes I wear a lot this summer. I think by the end of this summer I only have three things left. lol.


It's handmade, and it's cute and it's nice. My friends sell that. The cute bow hair clip is very cute and it fits perfectly for my hair. You should buy that :). The polka hair tie is very cheap, I bought it for Rp 10.000 for 3 pieces.



Ahhhhh.. this is the cute hair tie everyone is talking about. It's colorful and very summery. and It's the IN trend. You can buy it everywhere, or you can MAKE IT BY YOURSELF. It's going to be a lot cheaper if you make it by yourself, beside you can sell your own hair ties :)

The last is this collections of headband. I bought in because it was in sale, and when I tried it it fits I bring it everywhere. because I just had my hair bangs after a very long time I didn't have it, it feels weird and it looks weird, lol. That's why I wear and bring this headbands everywhere. It's very elastics and small.

That's all. and I', sorry for my English, Happy Holiday


No comments:

Post a Comment