Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Guardians of The Galaxy (2014)

Finally, I have watched Guardians of the Galaxy, a little bit l2p. But hey blame the cinema and Indonesia Distributor. I'm lucky tho, because it's really good!! The wait is worth it. I like it. After tons of Indie movies, I'm going to start writing new movies's reviews. And this weekend I have watched Guardians of the Galaxy, The Expendables 3, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

I always like Marvel, the comics, cartoons, Movies, especially the movies. from X-men to The Avengers. I like them all, now it's Guardians of the Galaxy time. When I first watched the trailer I got excited. But Who doesn't? Before I watched this movie I had this high expectations, and I'm afraid it would be disappointed me. I read too much Marvel geek reviews on reddit. And to be honest I was afraid it would  flop, I mean Captain Americas :The Winter Soldier was on the roll. They got rave reviews. Story, emotions, action were mixed perfectly.

You know, I'm still on the recover stage after seeing this movie. They don't take this movie seriously, and just perfect movie after the dark theme of Thor 2 and Captain America 2. It'is funny and very refreshing movie, totally new level of cinema. In this movie you will see tons a lot of comic characters that you would never expected to see in real action movie. This movie is in my top three Marvel movie list, and I still don't know which one are number one, two, or three. lol.  Quill is kinda remind me of Chris Pine's James Kirk. I don't know why, i feel like they are one person.

I can say this movie and TWS are the best blockbuster of the year. And Dawn of The Planet of Apes , I forgot about that. I love indies, and as much as I love it I can't live without blockbuster movies around me. The CGI is amazing, they definitely gets the Oscar nods. And the humors are witty and fun. I really like this movie. This movie gets everything, the humors, the actions, the characters, and the CGIs are really really good. And after you see the credit, I'm sure you will consider to watch it again. It's that good



This movie is definitely going to take Marvel movies to the different level. And I can't wait to see it. James Gunn did really amazing job. They said it was The Avengers B-movie. But he managed to make it good. The humor is not like in any other MCU humors. And anyway you will enjoy the "Spot Stan Lee" games. This will never get old, trust me. The thing that I don't like in this movie is the villain story, I know MCU always has history to never bring the back story of the villain. They are not Nolan, but C'mon... Oh and Yeah the characters don't seem to develop. But I love the chemistry between the characters.

This is a totally fun movie, and you don't need to study this movie and expect something. Just watch it and enjoy it. i read some reviews, and they ask us to watch it with no high expectations. But I totally recommend this movie. Anyway Chris Pratt might a little ass, but he is very sweet. I mean C'mon tell me one cool amazing and not hairstylist guy who can do french braid?

My rating : 8.5/10
IMDB : 8.7/10
Metascore : 76/10
Rottentomatoes : 92%

No comments:

Post a Comment