Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (2014)


I watched this movie because my little cousin beg me to accompany him. I don't like the TMNT series, and I don't think something will change my opinion about it. I do love reading reviews before I watch a movie, and I read a lot of bad reviews. That's why i didn't expected this movie to be good or amazing. This movie is for kids, totally for kids just like the last Transformer. Kids will like it, adults will hate it. Back then when I watched Transformer the first time, i really like Michael Bay, he is genius. And ugh, you don't know how much I hate Megan Fox, and I had to sit watching this movie seeing her face as the lead actor. She is the Shia of TMNT. lol

Anyway, I love the turtles, The CGI of the turtles are good. But for the other are blehhh.. Megan Fox is awful in here, not like as if she is good. Sorry, no hating, I know. The story is nothing special, just very normal story. The villain characters are undeveloped. But I love the chemistry between the brothers. And father and sons. It's easy movie, if you want fun and if you want to ask your kids to watch kids movies you should ask you kids, little siblings, or whoever they are to watch this movie. They will enjoy it, and laugh.



But, there's something good with this movie, of course. The turtles are cool and you will like it. Too bad they focus on April too much, ughhh.. I can say the action is still pretty good, Splinter is a bad ass. And Donatello is totally spot on. I just love how real the turtles are.

Overall this is a summer movies for kids, this is not a great movie, but not a "that bad" movie for me. This is a scifi action and comedy movie. Just don't expect amazing story, enjoy the ride. And yeah the dialogue is not catchy, it;s a very average movie with nothing big. And if you are a fan of the series you might love it. And this movie is making good at box office. SO good thing.

My ratings : 6/10
IMDB : 6.4/10
Metascore : 34/100
Rotten Tomatoes : 20%

No comments:

Post a Comment