Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Hobby

Not really... LOL

I did this around February this year, But I stopped. Too many things happened last semester. Now, I'm hoping for good result.  So last holiday I obsessed with fabrics, cute fabrics to be honest, I made a cute pencil case back then. Now, I want something new. And there's a lot of fabrics shop online and sometimes they sell it a lot cheaper. There's a lot in Facebook just search it, you will find tons of fabrics store with reasonable price.

I started with this



Back then I planned to sell it. because the results are good. and this is the result




I made it to be three kind of shirt, long sleeves, medium, and sleeveless. they look great right? 
anyway that hang tag, I made it by my self, i twas very easy and simple. too bad they didn't stay for too long. I'm going to write the tutorial of the hang tag I think. Some of my friends bought the clothes tho.
and I love red and pink and floral. So I chose that fabric, for the yellow fabric because my sister loves yellow, and I'm a nice sister so bought the yellow fabric one. I'm palnning to make skirt and dress tho. Hopefully I can do that in this holiday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment