Sunday, July 20, 2014

Body Shop Fruity and Nutty Fragrance


I love fragrance. Tbh, I'm  a fragrance slave lol. And I spend a lot of money on fragrances. just kidding. I just love fragrance. I tried a lot of fragrance. I tried Chanel no 5 but I'm not the big fan of it. Don't like it. My favorite fragrance right now is Omnia by Bvlgari. My top list fragrances are Omnia by Bvlgari, Miss Dior by Dior, Daisy by Marc Jacob, and Florabotanica by Balenciaga. But I also like a cheap fragrance, I buy and use designer fragrance just when I really need it, for party like example. But for everyday use I like to use cheaper fragrance. I really like the smell of Fruit and Flower. and my favorite body mist is the ones from Body Shop. body shop has a lot of unique smells from fruity to nutty. and I love it. I have tree fragrances from Body Shop right now.





The bottle is so cute and fashionable I think. It's simple and classy. The first fragrance I bought was the Shea smells. The body mist one, it's very cheap It smells good. Not too strong not too girly but sweet and almost smells like vanilla. Because The Body Shop near my house is not selling the vanilla one. I don't know why.

. The first I bought was the Shea smells. It smells good. Not too strong not too girl but sweet and almost smells like vanilla. Because The Body Shop near my house are not selling the vanilla one. I don't know why. And even thought it's a body mist, its stays for hours. the minus is I can't bring it anywhere because it's big and glass made. It's very cheap tho. And very everyday use. Not too strong just enough. It's very good for summer.

The second one I bought was the Grape Fruit. It smells very fresh if you like sweet and fruity smells you should buy this one. I bought the EDT one. they said it stays longer than the body mist. Beside it's in very small and cute bottle so I can carry it everywhere. I love the smell. It has a cute bottle. but it's very expensive. It's more expensive than the body mist one. I don't know if I will buy it again. But I really like the fact that I can carry it everywhere.

The newest one is this satsuma smelling. I didn't know what satsuma was, it turned out to be a Japanese orange. It smells like a car perfume which I love it, I smell like a car lol. I'm obsessed with the smell of lemon, orange, and apple. So when I smell this one I just love it. Not anybody will love it tho. I bought this one with the lotion with the same smell. I love it. 

If you think you need fragrances and the cheap ones, you should buy the ones from The Body Shop they have another smells. I plan to buy the Moringa flower one, my mom loves it. and maybe the strawberry and vanilla. Trust me the chocolate one smells like my feet.



I really can't stand smelly person, especially women. I mean why? jk. But I will not judge you :) 
Anyway Coco Chanel said ( I'm sure she is joking, I'm joking as well :p)


No comments:

Post a Comment