Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Frizzy Hair Treatment



Summer is coming. It's cool but it's kinda sucks for me because I have a pretty dry hair and skin. So I have take a lot of care for my skin. This is what I'm going to do for my hair, It's working pretty good for me, at first. I don't know what happens nest, So I will continue to do it.
My hair is kinda damage it's dry and fall easily. I cut my hair to be a short bob. And this year I'm going to let my hair grows. My hair grows pretty fast, but when I have long hair the problem is my hair becomes very frizzy and falls everywhere. especially on summer. It sucks you know. I want to color and style my hair but I have a hair problem.

this is the treat I'm going to this summer. I read it on a lot of beauty blog.




1. Extra Virgin Olive Oil

The first treatment you should try is EVOO. It has to be virgin one, I think. I have this at home. for salad so your hair will smell like salad lol. This is a cool bottle, it has a spray. So it will be easier if you want to apply it in your hair. but if you want to do a hot oil treatment just spray it in your bowl lol. before you use it wash your hair, and then put the oil in your hair. You can brush it with Detangling comb (I use the one from Body Shop). and then wrap your hair in a towel. just let stay like that for one hour. and then after that wash your hair until it cleans. 

2. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 


 a lot of people agree this is the best oil treatment for your hair not only hair but also skin. The way I use it is the same way I use EVOO. a lot of people say let your hair wrap in coconut oil for a night long for the better result, but when I tried to do that my hair became very dry. It didn't work for me. It smells amazing. I love the smell of coconut. Not everyone around me love it tho. Too bad it's hard to find in my country. But you should try it . And use it twice a month.

3. Honey

I love honey, I love the smell of honey as well but it's pretty sticky, so I don't recommend it that much. But it's good for your hair. apply it with coconut oil and do the same thing as the others. and It will make your hair nice. But yeah honey is sticky, so it's hair to clean up. You have to shampooing three times. 

That's all I know for now, I'm still trying to try any others hair treatment, the natural one. Maybe I should use apple cider vinegar I hear and read it's good for dry hair. But's I'm afraid it will make my hair  dryer. Anyway just don't wash your hair too often. I did it and it made my hair dry, now I do it two-three time a week. Depends on my activity, and use a very nice shampoo the one that work for your hair. And mask it twice a month your hair will be better. At least that what happens to me. 

SO just try it
happy holiday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment