Friday, July 18, 2014

Avengers : Age of Ultron (new stills )

SO yesterday I forgot to post this post. I'm so EXCITED. IT'S GETTING CLOSER. AoU will come next summer, can we make it faster please? I want it.

Yesterday Entertainment Weekly released the new stills of Avengers : Age of Ultron and they are amazing. OMG. I really want it. And also spoiler, but I won't post it tho. I won't spoil the fun.

The cover (I'm sooo going to buy this as soon as I can) asdfghjkl
look at that. Capt, Iron man, and ULTRON. OMG THE FIRST STILL OF HIM. I really like James Spader voice and his way of speaking I'm so going to like Ultron. I mean he is not this robotic robot. He will be very very smart and crazy. And Yes, James Spader will kill it. He will annoy the hell out of The Avengers and us. Can't wait.



The Avengers are partying at Stark Tower. Wonder who sits next to Capt?
I ruined the fun (ikr?). I read that Black Widow, Maria Hill, and Bruce are also there. And I love seeing Thor with mortal clothes. And Captain looks so relax (I still wonder how he handles party especially with Stark) and I love how Thor and Captain sit next to each other. Tony is just Tony. Love to see Rhodes here. And Clint OMG WTH. the way you sit. You don't deserve nice thing Clint. Can you sit like normal people? Now, if only we can see Hill and Natasha and Bruce. It would be perfect shoot.


Wanna see the bromance between Capt and Thor. And Thor's hair, OMG he needs to use shampoo. Someone needs to tell him. He looks so big, he stands behind Captain and still looks so big. And Bruce with Tony what are you guys talking about? Ultron? Hydra? some crazy ass stuff? 



The twin, why is QuickSilver sooooooo mehhhh.... and Wanda looks like a high school student. Don't mad at me. But i saw the set pics, Wanda looks so insane and crazy and not to mention the credit scene in CATWS.


Clint and Natasha. Love these two. Clint's new suit. and Natasha looks hot as ever. Wonder how they handle Scarlet's pregnancy. And Natasha is back with short hair, Whedon doesn't like long hair after all.

Their suit, it looks so strong. I don't why I really like it. I love this shoot. 

the full cast of AoU. still confuse about Paul Bethany so he will play as Jarvis and The Vision. A lot of Speculations but let's wait and see. I remember they thought Coulson was The Vision. I wonder who Whedon will kill in this movie.

Anyway I wish this movie will be big, like really really big, but the competition is tight next year especially with Star Wars episode VII.  
And Comic Con is coming lets see the bromance between them. I will love it. 
and Justice of League is getting more and more cast I want to see the Battle between DC fanboys and Marvels fanboys lol. I like both. Really want to see Batman v Superman : dawn of Justice, really want to see people's comments about Affleck and Lex Luthor, my favorite enemy will be played by my crush lol 

STILL FANGIRLING 



And Guardians of The Galaxy is coming this August watch it!


BRB FANGIRLING 



No comments:

Post a Comment