Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Jenny Lewis New Video Clip (Include Anne, Kristen, Brie and Tennessee)



I FOLLOW JENNY LEWIS ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE I LIKE HER. AND THEN SHE UPLOADED THE FREAKING VIDEO CLIP AND THIS IS COOL





sorry for the caps lock but I can't help it. The new video clip of Jenny Lewis is so amazing. The video clip includes Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart, Brie Larson, and Tennessee Thomas. I'm the huge Anne and Kristen's fan. And I'm always waiting for the movie project together. And their pics in the same frame (I know Oscar 2013, but...) They share Adir and I wish Adir will hair-styling them together. BUT I GET BETTER Kristen and Anne are in funny as hell video clip and for the plus Jenny Lewis sings it . ANd Brie Larson also there. I kinda like this girl, she looks like Emily Vancamp that's why the first time I watched the video I thought she was Emily (I love her as well). But Brie is good enough, I like her in 21 Jumpstreet and Spectacular Now. Not too mention she was amazing in Short Term 12 (I watched earlier this year it was amazing). And for Tennessee Thomas I didin't know about her, but after googled it she is a drummer! It makes me curious about her. I love strong women. And the number of the viewers are crazy it keeps increasing. You should watch it. especially women. I love when women can do powerful things. Ant his is very funny Video clip. Anne breaking dancing is a winner ! 

Anyway, I didn't feel this excited about Video Clip since Paul McCartney uploaded the "My Valentine" video clip with Natalie Portman and Jhonny Depp 

No comments:

Post a Comment