Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars


SO this the part of my movie review. I really love the book. I really love all of John Green's book. and I was waiting forever for this movie. the first time I was reading there would the film adaptation I was going nuts. My dreams came true. and I thought someone like Chloe Moretz, or someone younger would play as Hazel Grace. at first I didnt think Shai would kill it. but the she was the best part of the movie.

SO HERE'S THE REVIEW



We know Shailene is good and very talent young actress  she is really amazing in this movie. I even think she deserves some Oscar. But it's too early to predict it. The story is good, but idk why I'm bored when I was watching it, maybe because I read it the book too much. I even read the book just before I watched the movie. And when I was watching it, I didn't cry at all. and you should know I cry in every movie with amazing ending. But the teenagers around were crying like crazy, I didn't why what happened to them. it's kinda funny and they are too distracting.

The soundtrack was really really good. All the songs were amazing. And Ansel were so cute he is such a cutie and sweetheart. But he was not my Augutus :( well he was amazing in this role. Totally great choice. An OMG Laura Dern was killing it. The chemistry with Shailene was incredible. i loved watching the mother-daughter interaction in this movie.

The story was totallu similar to the book. That's why i love it, the keep it the original. But, there was no Augustus'ex which was kinda good. and OMG Natt Wolfe stole the show. He rocked it. And when he read his funeral speech. the words and all. It was giving me ghost bump. and he was going to play in Paper Town!

Overal this is amazing movie. I really like it, Eventho I kinda disappointed. But I really Like it. If you are bored with robot and too many CGI in this summer just watch it.. It was long and slow movie. If you are into it, you should watch it

8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment