Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Toronto International Film Festival -- Full Line up and Schedule



Tomorrow is the first day of Toronto International Film festival, i really can;t wait. This is the biggest indie film festival with very simple red carpet. not like the fancy Venice or Cannes. they are a bit simple, but not as simple as Telluride and Sundance. I cant with almost 400 movies screening this year, TIFF is the biggest film festival this year. And the list is very tempting. There's a lot of movies that I want to watch. Hopefully I can get a chance too watch it sooner than later. TIFF is more to find a decent distributor for some movies, if the movies is great enough they will get 2014 release and ready to race in award race. There's a lot of movie I want to watch, and I want Still Alice to get 2014 realease. I want Julianne Moore to get back to Oscar Race and win it. She deserves it more than anyone. More than Amy Adams and even Jessica Chastain.

The festival will open with Robert Downey Jr's The Judge and will close with Alan Rickman's A little Chaos. Mr Severus Snape is directing!. This is the full list and this the schedule



Gala Presentations

Special Presentations

TIFF Docs

Masters

Midnight Madness

Vanguard

Contemporary World Cinema[edi

Short Cuts Canada

42 short films will be presented as part of Short Cuts Canada in 2014,[9] including:

Discovery



Happy with the List? Tbh, if I get a chance to homeless in 10 ten days in front of TIFF I would do it. I would watch all of the movie. I want to watch of all the movie with women as the leas characters. There's a lot of interesting movie. i really want to watch it. I want Sundance movies, I want Telluride Movies, I want Cannes Movies, I want Venice movies. I want the first premiere movies. I want the non English speaking movies. I want all of them. SO hopefully I will get a chance to go to Toronto, to go to TIFF, Sundance, Telluride, Cannes, NYFF, Cannes, and all other movie festival. I mind goes blank lol. 



Jump up

No comments:

Post a Comment