Monday, September 1, 2014

Lucy -- Review (2014)

I have been waiting for this movie for like forever, and finally I watched it last week. I like Scarjo, alot. And I still want The Black Widow to have her own franchise. she is bad ass, she is the most amazing agent in SHIELD. and she is the perfect example of feminist. So when the first time I watched the trailer the first thought that came to my mind was "want it in my eyes, now!"

surprise I kind like it, even some missed the point. But i like it, but just because it's a strong movie about woman. It's a bad ass movie with very good choreographer. My sister loves this movie, because Black widow is in it. lol. Some of the critics who said this is silly movie, I do't understand why. because Luc Besson became very creative? or because it's a movie a bout woman who can take down men easily? Scarlett is very terrific in this movie, she proves it that she can do anything, from action to drama. she is that good. The effect is great, this could be very big movie. But like I said before, they lost the point.

This movie is totally better than what i expected, this fun movie. I was afraid I would be disappinted. But when I finished I like it, it;s not as horrible or as silly as they say it. it's very entertaining. Not everyone can watch this movie without whining and complaining. Not very much thought provoking or complex but you should enjoy it so much. Just watch it.

what I like about this movie is how this movie was on the top gross rating, beat Hercules. I'm happy because woman movie can rule the cinema once again.



Anyway I'm agree with what Jessica Chastain said

Where is the Scarlett Johansson superhero movie? I don't understand it, why is it taking so long for this?” Chastain asked TheWrap, rhetorically and with no small degree of animation. “This woman clearly shows that people want to go see her in the movies. ‘Lucy,’ didn't it beat ‘Hercules’ by a lot opening weekend, when it was made for a lot less? She shows that she kicks ass, she's a great actress. ‘Under the Skin’ is an incredible film, and why are we still waiting for a go-ahead on a superhero movie starring Scarlett Johansson?
“To me, it's a no-brainer,” she added. “You want to make money, putScarlett Johansson in a superhero movie!”
Ahh I love Chastain, fiery woman with amazing talent. She is the queen. Yes Hollywood needs more woman movie, because yes when they have woman as the leas they will make tons of movie. And yes, Indie movie needs more woman script. Not only some healer of the lead actor. Woman can be the boos of the man, it''s real life. Why don;t you make it into movie? not every CEO is man. And one again race, we need more Asian and Black in Hollywood. AN that's it lol. I know the last paragraph is very oot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment