Sunday, September 14, 2014

2015 Oscar Prediction - Best Picture



From what I have watched from those reviews and festival. I have my own list of next year award season for best picture. It's still too early, but those film festival makes me excited. SO this is my prediction, I did the best Picture first. Because it;s the most important thing. Director next and the actors are next. I want to read more reviews. Beside, TIFF is going to be over today. Let's make the review about that first.

The Safe Bets (that have been released):
1. "Birdman" (Alejandro González Iñárritu)
2. "Boyhood" (Richard Linklater"
3. "The Imitation Game" (Morten Tyldum)
4. "Foxcatcher"(Bennett Miller)

Next on my list
5. "The Theory of Everything" (James Mars)
6. "Whiplash" (Damien Chazelle)
7. "Gone Girl (David Fincher)
8. "Wild" (Jean-Marc Vallee)
9. "Nightwrawler" (Dan Gilroy)



That hasn't released yet
11. "Unbroken" (Angelina Jolie)
12. "Fury" (David Ayer)
13. "Interstellar" (Christopher Nolan)
14. "Gone Girl" (David Fincher)
15. "Inherent Vice" (Paul Thomas Anderson)
16. "Big Eyes" (Tim Burton)
17. "Into The Woods" (Rob Marshall)

Sound good but I don't see that much chance
18. "The Grand Budapest Hotel" (Wes Anderson)
19. "Rosewater" (Jon Stewart)
20. "Whiplash" (Damien Chazelle)18.
21. "While We're Young" (Noah Baumbach)
22. "Snow Piercer" (Bong Joon Ho)
23. "Mr Turner" (Mike Leigh)
24. "The Homesman" (Tommy Lee Jones)

Other Possibilities
25. "A Most Violent Year" (JC Chandor)
26. "American Sniper" (Clint Eastwood)
27. "Selma" (Ava DuVernay)
28. "Still Alice" (Wash Westmoreland and Richard Glatzer)
29. "Trash" (Stephen Daldry)

So, that's all. Usually they have a one from Sundance and Cannes. I think Foxcatcher will represent Cannes. I will post the other later.

No comments:

Post a Comment