Sunday, April 30, 2017

John Wick : Chapter 2 (2017)



Back then I like the first of this movie, when I heard there would a sequel. I am really excited. Okay to begin with this movie is bloody, gore, violent and absolute treat for the action loving cinema-goers(tbh I am not but I just like this movie even tho when te violent scene played I just closed my eyes). The story was pretty good, filled with adrenaline pumped action sequences but most of the moves are repeating and was tiring for me. But couple of action scenes were top notch and you can see the brilliance of action choreo turned director Chad Stahelski. The background score added the toppings. The dialogues were good. The camera-work was exceptional and convincing.

The action scenes are the heart of the movie. The first John Wick was a perfect example of how to do action scenes right. Chapter 2 is exactly like the first. It's perfectly filmed with long takes that are really well made. The subway scene is outstanding. That whole scene is so well done. The humor is just an added bonus to what is John Wick's strongest feature, the action. All the reviews are in agreement that Wick is back with more action than ever imagined, as this one-man army unleashes a storm of well-placed bullets, knife slashing (and sometimes pencil) stand offs.


In the movie I saw they would have you believe that almost every person in New York was secretly a hit-man, including an entire band of homeless people living on the street who were both homeless and hit men. To me, this was so goofy that it really ruined the story line, and I started laughing at how stupid this was. Of course, every single hit-man in New York, including all of the homeless hit men, all knew John Wick on a first name basis.

The movie was amazing as an action movie and I like Keanu. But I think there was no clear plot for this movie.Its action everywhere no story plot. Overall there is nothing incredibly special about John Wick 2, and nor would there ever be. It's fun to watch and good for action film fans. Very entertaining and nice action movie

8.1/10- IMDb
91% - Rotten Tomatoes
4.4/5 -

No comments:

Post a Comment